Summer Intern-Ventures Analyst
Join Hypertherm this summer as an MBA Ventures Analyst Intern. You are sure to be challenged and enjoy your experience.
Under the mentorship of a leader in the field, you will:
- Seek and scout investment areas of Hypertherm Ventures (advanced manufacturing) using search tools and resources to identify and map market spaces.
- Assist Ventures leader with building cases for investment.
You will work alongside outstanding colleagues who will help you learn and develop your skills, and cultivate relationships with your intern cohort as you participate in rewarding work.
- Currently enrolled in MBA college degree program
- First or Second year in good standing
- Prior internship experience in a manufacturing environment, a plus!
- Enthusiastic about learning with the ability to work collaboratively in a team, as well as independently on selected projects
Hypertherm’s mission is to provide customers with the best industrial cutting solutions in the industry. We are a 100% Associate-owned company with our corporate office in Hanover, NH, USA, and have Associates in twenty-six countries around the globe. Globally focused, we design, manufacture, and support the world’s leading cutting solutions, with a proud history of over 50 years. We rate routinely as one of the top places to work in New Hampshire.
Hypertherm is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all applications. All employment decisions are based on business need, job requirements and our values as an associate-owned company without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.